EI is always looking for talented professionals to join our firm. We hire individuals that come from a variety of educational backgrounds and disciplines and who are aligned with the company’s core values.
These core values have allowed EI to meet specific client needs with an aggressive, customer service oriented approach while allowing its employees to grow both personally and professionally.
Industrial Hygienist – Richmond, Virginia
Industrial Hygienist – Morrisville, North Carolina
Industrial Hygienist – Greenville, South Carolina
Health and Safety Specialist – Louisville, Kentucky
Health and Safety Specialist – Richmond, Virginia
Environmental Scientist – Morrisville, North Carolina
Sustainability (Environmental) Engineer/Scientist – Morrisville, North Carolina
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EI is continually searching for qualified:
Safety and Heath Consultants
Occupational Health Nurses
Certified Onsite Specialists
Business Development Specialists
These benefits include:
- Paid vacation and holiday time off and flexible work arrangements
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for employees and qualified dependents
- Company paid life and accident insurance (AD&D)
- Voluntary short-term disability, supplemental life, and accident insurance
- Company paid long-term disability
- Company matched 401(k) and Roth 401(k) savings plan
- Tuition Reimbursement and professional development and training opportunities
- Competitive base pay, merit increases, bonuses and employee referral awards
- Office social events
- and much more!
EI GIVES BACK
At EI, we recognize the role we play in our communinty and the importance of giving back. Which is why we participate in various charitable endeavors throughout the year. Whether it be a Day of Service helping Rebuilding Together repair homes for those less fortunate, collecting items for a domestic violence shelter or donating to causes near and dear to our employees’ hearts, EI is there.