PART-TIME BOOTHLESS AUDIOMETRIC TECHNICIAN – EAST COAST
The EI Group, Inc. (EI) is seeking a motivated candidate to fill the Mobile Services – P/T Boothless Certified Audiometric Specialist position This individual will be required to drive a company car or fly to client sites to administer boothless audiometric testing and or respirator fit testing. Extensive travel is required. This is a great opportunity for those who like to travel! This position is listed as a Part Time position, however, there are certain months where you will be scheduled to work weekly for 40 hours.
- Travel to client sites by plane or car
- Perform occupational health services including, but not limited to, hearing testing and/or respirator fit testing
- Provide exceptional customer service to client
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or Higher
- Must be at least 25 years old
- Solid problem solving skills
- Driving Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license
- Good driving record
- Strong interpersonal and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Customer service experience required
- Frequently required to move equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Salary commensurate with experience and includes:
- Overtime and Bonus Potential
- Company Smart Phone Provided
- Company Paid Travel
- Paid classroom & on the job training
- Paid certifications
- Sign on Bonus of $1,000.00
If you are interested in becoming a contributing member of our team, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.