ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE – MORRISVILLE, NC
The EI Group, Inc. (EI) has an immediate opening for a skilled Accounts Payable Associate to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Generate reports detailing accounts payable status
- Knowledge of expense accounts and cost centers
- Knowledge of compliance issues around accounts payable processes (W-9’s, 1099’s, sales & use tax, etc.)
- Proven working experience in accounts payable
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting data
- Data entry skills and excellent mathematical skills
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software (preferred experience in Deltek Vision or Vantage Point)
- Proficiency in English, MS Word and Excel
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
BS or Associates degree in Accounting or Business Administration
Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid LTD Insurance
- Paid Employee Life Insurance Policy
- 401K (Quarterly enrollment)
If you are interested in becoming a contributing member of our team, please forward your resume to Lori Cook, email@example.com.