EI's COVID-19 Professional Services >> more info <<
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE (RN) / EMT-PARAMEDIC – LINCOLNTON, NC
The EI Group is searching for a full-time, CONTRACT OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL (RN or Paramedic) to support operations at a manufacturing facility in the Lincolnton, NC area
This manufacturing company places a strong emphasis on regulatory compliance by maintaining a robust safety record. The candidate will be the sole health care provider (RN or Paramedic) onsite and an essential part of the Safety Team. The candidate will provide oversight and training for the Emergency Response Team and manage ERT compliance. Both positions report to the Safety Director.
- Individual should be either a Registered Nurse (RN) or Paramedic with 2+ years prior occupational health experience in treating minor injuries and illnesses .
- Current certification in First Aid/CPR/AED (American Red Cross, American Heart Association or American Safety and Health Institute).
- Individual should possess good knowledge/proficiency in the employment of Microsoft Office, including the development of PowerPoint Presentations and the presentation of data on Excel.
- Knowledge in development of Job Hazard Analysis (JHA).
- Experience in completing workplace Ergonomics assessments.
- Experience developing/implementing health and wellness programs.
- Working knowledge of computerized program management tools: Microsoft Office/ Excel.
- Willingness to learn company’s policies and attend specific orientation.
- Environmental Health & Safety knowledge a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefit package available. If you are interested in becoming a contributing member of our team, please forward please forward your resume to email@example.com