HEALTH & SAFETY SPECIALIST – MORRISVILLE, NC
The EI Group, Inc. (EI) office in Morrisville, NC has an immediate opening for a self-motivated Health & Safety Specialist that can work independently and in multi-disciplinary team environments. The ideal candidate will be capable of delivering training on a wide variety of H&S subjects and conducting on-site safety inspections and hazard assessments. Responsibilities will include recognition and evaluation of workplace health and safety hazards in a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, transportation, and construction.
The core technical competencies of the successful candidate in this position include:
- Machine Guarding
- Lockout/Tagout (LOTO)
- Electrical Safety
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space
- OSHA 10/30
- Powered Industrial Trucks
- Aerial Lifts/Scissor Lifts
- Overhead Cranes Lifting & Rigging
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- Hazard Communication
- Industrial Hygiene (chemical, biological, and physical health hazards)
- JHAs & JSAs (Job Hazard Analyses & Job Safety Analyses)
Candidate must have a strong working knowledge of Federal OSHA regulations in the area of occupational health and safety compliance/training in addition to strong communication and technical writing skills.
Additional project responsibilities will include:
- Developing scope of services, project budgets and timelines for proposals.
- Reporting findings for on-site assessments and inspections.
- Generating deliverables (programs and/or procedures) per client request.
- Delivering in-class instruction and hands-on training to clients via virtual training and more often, on-site visits.
This position requires routine overnight travel to client facilities. Estimated travel is 50%.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefit package available. If you are interested in becoming a contributing member of our team, please forward please forward your resume to email@example.com.