OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR – MORRISVILLE, NC
The EI Group (EI) is a full-service professional environmental, safety, industrial hygiene, occupational health, and engineering consulting firm headquartered in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. EI employs approximately 100 EH&S Professionals corporate-wide, with branch offices strategically located in Richmond, Roanoke, VA, Greenville, SC, Charlotte, NC, Louisville, KY and Atlanta, GA.
EI is seeking a highly motivated candidate to fill the Occupational Health Administrative Coordinator, full time position. The basic duties of this position are to manage the flow of a workplace and optimize day-to-day activities. The role involves tasks like analyzing business operations, quality control, the identification and implementation of key performance metrics, some project management, client relationship management, scheduling and logistics and division reporting.
Additional activities also include:
- Provide customer support and relationship management services
- Document and track onsite mobile service engagements and customer satisfaction surveys
- Formulate and complete customer compliance reports
- Assist with database management to include receiving and importing electronic and manual data for mobile services
- Collaborate with the accounting and finance department to communicate all billable monthly (AP) customer services as well as accounts receivable (AR)
- Perform exhaustive microprocessor audiometer and booth calibrations in the NC, SC, VA regions (training will be provided)
- Provide pulmonary function, respirator fit, and audiometric testing as needed
- Assist Occupational Health Managers with assignments as needed
Candidate should possess the following skills:
- Detail oriented
- Great customer service skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel applications
- Previous experience and/or certification is desirable, but not required
- Ability to manage multiple daily tasks
EI will train and certify the candidate to help people protect their health in the work place. This is a great opportunity for those who thrive in a team-oriented setting and have the ability to work independently to meet departmental goals. EI is seeking a candidate to be based out of NC for this full-time position.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefit package available. If you are interested in becoming a contributing member of our team, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter addressing why you are interested in working for The EI Group, Inc. to email@example.com.