EI's COVID-19 Professional Services >> more info <<
SAFETY SPECIALIST – MORRISVILLE, NC
The EI Group, Inc. (EI) office in Morrisville, NC has an immediate opening for a self-motivated Safety Specialist that can work independently and in multi-disciplinary team environments. The ideal candidate will be capable of delivering training on a wide variety of safety topics as well as perform diverse on-site safety inspections and assessments. Responsibilities will include recognition and identification of common safety hazards in addition to accurate interpretations of OSHA standards in terms of construction and general industry settings.
The core technical competencies of the successful candidate in this position should include the following safety topics:
- Hazard Communication
- Machine Guarding
- Lockout/Tagout (LOTO)
- Electrical Safety
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space
- OSHA 10/30
- Powered Industrial Truck
- Aerial Lifts/Scissor Lifts
- Overhead Cranes & Rigging
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- Industrial Hygiene (chemical, biological, and physical health hazards)
- JHAs & JSAs (Job Hazard Analyses & Job Safety Analyses)
Candidate must have a strong working knowledge of Federal OSHA regulations in the area of occupational safety compliance/training in addition to strong communication and technical writing skills.
Additional project responsibilities will include:
- Developing scope of services, project budgets and timelines for proposals.
- Reporting findings for on-site assessments and inspections.
- Generating deliverables (programs and/or procedures) per client request.
- Delivering in-class instruction and hands-on training to clients via virtual training and more often, on-site visits.
This position requires routine overnight travel to client facilities. Estimated travel is 50%.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefit package available. If you are interested in becoming a contributing member of our team, please forward please forward your resume to email@example.com.