The EI Group, Inc. (EI) is seeking motivated candidates to fill the Mobile Services – Certified Onsite Specialist position in the Northern VA area, Western VA area and Morrisville, NC. These individuals will be required to drive a truck pulling a mobile test trailer to administer audiometric testing, respirator fit testing, and pulmonary function testing. This is a great opportunity for those who like to travel as extensive travel is required.
- Travel to client sites 3-5 days a week (sometimes weekend)
- Drive mobile testing truck and trailer
- Perform occupational health services to include to include but not limited to, hearing test, pulmonary function testing (to include blood pressure readings), and respirator fit testing
- Provide exceptional customer service to client
- Conduct routine maintenance checks on truck and trailer
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or Higher
- Must be at least 25 years old
- Solid problem solving skills
- Valid driver’s license
Good driving record
Experience driving a truck and trailer
Must pass a DOT physical exam
- Computer Skills:
- Strong interpersonal and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Customer service experience required
- Frequently required to move equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Salary commensurate with experience and includes:
- $1,000.00 bonus at 6 months plus a $1,000.00 bonus at the end of your first year of employment
- Overtime and Bonus Potential
- Full Benefits Package
- Company Smart Phone Provided
- Company Paid Travel
- Paid classroom & on the job training
- Paid certifications
Benefit packages available. If you are interested in becoming a contributing member of our team, please forward your resume to email@example.com today!
$1,000 bonus at 6 months plus a $1,000 bonus at the end of your first year of employment!