DIRECTOR, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH DIVISION
The EI Group, Inc. (EI) a southeast leader in environmental health & safety (EH&S) consulting and training services, is seeking a highly motivated candidate to manage our Occupational Health (OH) Division. Our staff of scientists, engineers, and public health professionals either work from our headquarters in the Research Triangle Park, NC, or one of EI’s satellite offices located in Charlotte, NC, Richmond and Roanoke, VA, Greenville, SC, and Louisville, KY. Since our inception in 1988, EI has developed a loyal client base comprised of Fortune 500 industry, health care and commercial businesses.
The qualified individual will be responsible for managing all OH Operations. Responsibilities include account management, client proposal development, project oversight, business forecasting and quality control. The successful candidate will work closely with EI Business Development to target new clients and promote new and existing service lines; Human Resources to identify talent and monitor employee performance; Finance to track profitability, and IT for client interface with EI’s web based occupational health programs, AudioAssessor and RespiratorAssessor. The EI Group’s OH Division core consulting and field service areas include:
- Occupational COVID screening and testing
- Occupational Health Nurse (OHN) staffing
- Mobile audiometric testing
- Respirator fit testing and medical screening for respirator wearers
- Medical wellness promotion in the workplace
- EI web based OH management programs, AudioAssessor and RespiratorAssessor
- Serve as the lead point of contact for OH customer account management
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of OH projects according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and expand opportunities for new clients
- Manage a staff of approximately 10 OH Division employees, as well as core group of contract professionals
Prior business management experience (preferably in an occupational/public health or similar setting) required. Minimum BS Degree in Business, Occupational or Public Health, Industrial Hygiene, Health Care Administration, or similar degree, a plus. Entrepreneurial spirit and solid interpersonal skill set desired.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Benefit package available. If you are interested in becoming a contributing member of our team, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!