SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – MORRISVILLE, NC
The EI Group (EI) is a full-service professional environmental, safety, industrial hygiene, occupational health, and engineering consulting firm headquartered in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. EI employs approximately 100 EH&S professionals corporate-wide, with branch offices strategically located in Richmond and Roanoke, Virginia; Greenville, South Carolina; Charlotte, North Carolina; Louisville, Kentucky and Atlanta, Georgia.
EI is seeking a self-motivated Senior Project Manager, with 5+ years of professional experience in the area of occupational safety & health and industrial hygiene who can provide support to a broad base of commercial and industrial clients from our Morrisville headquarters. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work both independently and within a multi-disciplinary team environment to serve EI’s private sector client base. successful candidate should possess core technical competencies in the following areas:
- Conducts risk assessments to determine potential hazards in the workplace and recommend safety measures to eliminate or reduce exposures to an acceptable level
- Provides technical guidance in the development, implementation, and management of the Industrial Hygiene Programs, including but not limited to: Asbestos, Lead, Bloodborne Pathogens, Indoor Air Quality, Respiratory Protection, Hearing Conservation, and Hazard Communication
- Reviews new material requests (chemical and non-chemical) to minimize risks to employees
- Performs industrial Hygiene Exposure Assessments (chemical, biological, and physical health hazards)
- Conduct Indoor Air Quality Studies, Mold/Moisture Assessments, and Hazardous Materials Evaluations
- Working knowledge of OSHA General Industry and Construction Safety
Additional project management and leadership responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop project scope and costs for proposals, manage project budgets and establish project milestones to ensure timely submission of deliverables to clients
- Communicate regularly with clients throughout the project’s duration.
- Maintain close liaison with corporate operations in an effort to leverage the broad scope and depth of EI’s overall EHS consulting capabilities
- Provide peer review for staff in regional offices
- Work collaboratively with corporate and regional business development staff to expand scope of services
The position requires the candidate to be a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) or possess a minimum at least 5 years of project management experience in industrial hygiene and occupational safety consulting, with BS or MS degree in Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Science, Public Health, Occupational Safety, Engineering or related discipline. Travel may be required.
Benefit packages available. If you are interested in becoming a contributing member of our team, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!