HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST – MORRISVILLE, NC
The EI Group, Inc. (EI) is a full-service professional consulting firm specializing in the delivery of occupational safety & health, industrial hygiene and environmental engineering services to industry, health care and commercial corporations headquartered in Research Triangle Park (RTP), North Carolina. EI’s approximately 80 scientists, engineers and public health professionals serve our domestic/international client base from our headquarters in the Research Triangle Park, NC, with satellite offices located in Charlotte, NC, Richmond and Roanoke, VA, Greenville, SC, and Louisville, KY.
EI has an immediate opening for a corporate HR Specialist at our RTP, NC headquarters. Minimum 5 years prior HR experience required, preferably in a similar technical consulting business. Knowledge of Deltek VantagePoint business management software a plus.
- Support EI Group’s recruiting/hiring process by assisting senior management in the identification of potential hires who cover a broad range of technical skill sets, by leveraging EI’s internal professional network, employment advertising and recruiters.
- Draft technical position descriptions for posting on a wide range of employment advertising venues. Screen candidate responses and set up virtual and in-person interviews with EI management. Perform both new employee and ongoing background screening through selected vendor. Prepare standardized employment offer letters, execute employee agreements and set-up benefits packages for prospective employees. Manage employment documentation and enrollment using Deltek VantagePoint business management software.
- Coordinate company on-boarding for new employees.
- Support Managers with employee data for annual reviews.
- Maintain and manage confidential employee files and records
- Enroll and provide ongoing employee support for Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and Life insurance
- Manage FMLA leave and coordinate documentation with employees.
- Develop, implement, and enforce Human Resource policies
- 5 years of proven HR experience with similar responsibilities and business setting
- A BS/BA in Business Administration or relevant HR field.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- LTD Insurance and life insurance policy
- 401K with employer match, quarterly enrollment
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested in becoming a member of our team? Forward your resume today to email@example.com.