If you had a release of a hazardous air pollutant, you would have to notify your authorizing environmental agency under various rules, Federal RMP (112(r)), Title V, or maybe a State Air Toxics regulation. You might even be required to notify the National Response Center (NRC). As of March 23, 2021, you can now add the Chemical Safety Board (CSB) to your “must call” list.

read more