- The EI Group, Inc. (EI) is an environmental health & safety consulting firm that employs approximately 80 scientists, engineers and public health professionals. Headquartered in Research Triangle Park, NC, with satellite offices located in Charlotte, NC, Richmond and Roanoke, VA, Greenville, SC, and Louisville, KY, the firm has grown consistently over our 30+ year history.Job Description
The EI Group is seeking an industrial audiologist to provide technical expertise and leadership to our mobile testing fleet, technical consultation to our clients; audiometric testing results review; work-relatedness determinations; and oversight of a proprietary online hearing conservation program software management tool. This position can work remote from any location in the United States. The successful candidate will also be expected to have or seek and obtain certification as a CAOHC Course Director.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Onsite calibration of client audiometers and measurement of booth noise levels
- Mobile audiometric testing results review
- CAOHC approved education and training of clients seeking to provide hearing conservation services as required by the OSHA Noise Standard (CFR 1910.95)
- Provision of guidance of the Hearing Conservation and Audiometric services program under CFR 1910.95
- Occasional onsite audiometric testing
- Oversight of a proprietary online hearing conservation program software management tool
Qualifications and Skills
- Doctoral or Master’s degree in Audiology
- Current unencumbered Audiologist license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a practicing audiologist
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail, accurate, and efficient
- Excellent communication skills in one-on-one and group situations
- Effective writing skills
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- LTD Insurance and life insurance policy
- 401K with employer match, quarterly enrollment
Salary commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in becoming a contributing member of our team, please forward your resume to Emery McGee, Human Resources Specialist with The EI Group, at firstname.lastname@example.org.