BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE – MORRISVILLE OR CHARLOTTE, NC
The EI Group (EI) is a full-service professional environmental, safety, industrial hygiene, occupational health, and engineering consulting firm headquartered in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. EI employs approximately 100 EH&S Professionals corporate-wide, with branch offices strategically located in Richmond and Roanoke, Virginia; Greenville, South Carolina; Morrisville and Charlotte, North Carolina; Louisville, Kentucky and Atlanta, Georgia. Launched in the late 1980s, EI has become a leader in the southeast US in the delivery of EHS compliance and training consulting services to the private/public sector.
EI has an immediate opening for a highly motivated Business Development Representative to be a part of a rapidly growing firm. This position will be based out of our Morrisville, NC or Charlotte, NC office and will work throughout the Carolinas and Virginia. This position will involve direct sales support for The EI Group’s North Carolina and Virginia offices. The successful candidate will have experience preferably in the healthcare, manufacturing, commercial/retail, and/or construction industry. Environmental Health and Safety industry experience is a plus.
The specific job duties would include but not be limited to:
- Establishing contact with new business opportunities and creating sales strategies
- Maintaining positive growth with existing leads within the market area
- Work to convert losses into wins to the best of your ability
- Traveling to various conferences and tradeshows to facilitate the best business growth
- Business, Business Development, Marketing, or related experience required
- At least 5 years of experience in sales or marketing
- QSSP Certification a plus but not required
- Experience with CRM software is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated individual
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize different projects with proven time management skills
- Willingness to travel domestically 50% of the time
Salary range: $55,000-$70,000 based on experience + commission structure. Benefit package available for full time employees.
Benefit packages available. If you are interested in becoming a contributing member of our team, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!