UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANK (UST) MANAGEMENT
Current federal and state regulations and increased public awareness of environmental impacts from leaking underground storage tank (UST) incidents have resulted in the need for specific expertise in UST assessment and remediation.
EI has extensive experience in:
- UST assessment and closure
- Assessment of soil and groundwater contamination
- Evaluation of remedial alternatives
- Design, installation and monitoring of remedial treatment systems
- Completion of state trust fund packages for client reimbursement for remedial costs
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
As usual, The EI Group did a wonderful job. The technician that was here was very friendly and professional. Thank you so much for a job well done!
In a world struggling with environmental challenges, adopting a zero waste to landfill approach is a significant step towards a more sustainable future. The idea behind this concept is simple but powerful: minimize the waste you produce to the extent that nothing ends up in a landfill. While achieving zero waste might seem like an impossible goal, it is an essential endeavor that individuals, communities and businesses can work towards.