EI's COVID-19 Professional Services >> more info <<
UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANK (UST) MANAGEMENT
Current federal and state regulations and increased public awareness of environmental impacts from leaking underground storage tank (UST) incidents have resulted in the need for specific expertise in UST assessment and remediation.
EI has extensive experience in:
- UST assessment and closure
- Assessment of soil and groundwater contamination
- Evaluation of remedial alternatives
- Design, installation and monitoring of remedial treatment systems
- Completion of state trust fund packages for client reimbursement for remedial costs
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
As usual, The EI Group did a wonderful job. The technician that was here was very friendly and professional. Thank you so much for a job well done!
The pandemic has disrupted life as we know it and caused restrictions on public gatherings. How can Environmental, Energy, Health & Safety professionals learn from each other, and exchange ideas? For 2020, The North Carolina Manufacturers Associations (NCMA) is hosting its Environmental Energy Health & Safety (EEHS) School as a virtual event.