Facilities engineering can mean a lot of things. The Association for Facilities Engineering states “A plant engineer is a person of wide interests with natural engineering ability, well grounded in fundamentals, mentally alert, and happy with diversified, rather than routine work.” Well, that introduces The EI Group’s engineering staff.
We have provided all types of services to our manufacturing and real estate clients over more than 25 years of service, including:
- Owner’s representation
- Construction monitoring/observation
- Capital project management
- Energy conservation assessment or improvement projects
- Equipment evaluation and selection and general arrangement
- Commercial building evaluations and property condition assessments
- Capital reserve studies
- Siting and feasibility studies
- Code compliance
- Safety consulting
- Environmental studies and permitting
- P&ID development
Our success is marked by clients continually requesting our help on other projects.
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
As usual, The EI Group did a wonderful job. The technician that was here was very friendly and professional. Thank you so much for a job well done!
We all want to do our part in protecting the planet from unnecessary waste, but sometimes that good intent can lead us to putting things we shouldn’t in our recycling bins. According to Republic Services, here are 5 things that don’t belong in your standard curbside bins: plastic bags, toys, clothing, disposable diapers, and yard debris.