EI's COVID-19 Professional Services >> more info <<
EI provides comprehensive, turn-key asbestos and lead-based paint consulting services. Through a multi-phase approach of inspection, in-place management, and abatement oversight, EI provides clients with practical and cost-effective solutions for the management of asbestos or lead-based paint hazards.
EI has performed hundreds of asbestos building surveys at commercial, residential, and industrial facilities. We assist clients in determining the most practical approach to manage asbestos-containing building materials. EI’s asbestos management services include:
- Training according to EPA MAP
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Plan development
- Management Plan Development and Implementation
- Response Action Determination
- Air Monitoring and Analysis (PAT ID# 09023)
- Abatement Design and Project Management
The EI Training and Compliance Center also offers a full complement of asbestos training courses including:
- Asbestos Awareness
- Asbestos Operation and Maintenance
- Supervision of Asbestos Abatement Projects
- Inspecting for Asbestos Containing Materials in Buildings
- Asbestos Project Designer
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
As we move into 2021 and the new Biden administration, we can, as with every new administration, expect to see changes. This includes changes in the areas of workplace safety and health as well. Although still a bit early, we can make a few safe assumptions based on discussions coming out of Washington.