EI's COVID-19 Professional Services >> more info <<
EI provides comprehensive, turn-key asbestos and lead-based paint consulting services. Through a multi-phase approach of inspection, in-place management, and abatement oversight, EI provides clients with practical and cost-effective solutions for the management of asbestos or lead-based paint hazards.
EI has performed hundreds of asbestos building surveys at commercial, residential, and industrial facilities. We assist clients in determining the most practical approach to manage asbestos-containing building materials. EI’s asbestos management services include:
- Training according to EPA MAP
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Plan development
- Management Plan Development and Implementation
- Response Action Determination
- Air Monitoring and Analysis (PAT ID# 09023)
- Abatement Design and Project Management
The EI Training and Compliance Center also offers a full complement of asbestos training courses including:
- Asbestos Awareness
- Asbestos Operation and Maintenance
- Supervision of Asbestos Abatement Projects
- Inspecting for Asbestos Containing Materials in Buildings
- Asbestos Project Designer
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
If you had a release of a hazardous air pollutant, you would have to notify your authorizing environmental agency under various rules, Federal RMP (112(r)), Title V, or maybe a State Air Toxics regulation. You might even be required to notify the National Response Center (NRC). As of March 23, 2021, you can now add the Chemical Safety Board (CSB) to your “must call” list.