EI's COVID-19 Professional Services >> more info <<
EI provides comprehensive, turn-key asbestos and lead-based paint consulting services. Through a multi-phase approach of inspection, in-place management, and abatement oversight, EI provides clients with practical and cost-effective solutions for the management of asbestos or lead-based paint hazards.
EI has performed hundreds of asbestos building surveys at commercial, residential, and industrial facilities. We assist clients in determining the most practical approach to manage asbestos-containing building materials. EI’s asbestos management services include:
- Training according to EPA MAP
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Plan development
- Management Plan Development and Implementation
- Response Action Determination
- Air Monitoring and Analysis (PAT ID# 09023)
- Abatement Design and Project Management
The EI Training and Compliance Center also offers a full complement of asbestos training courses including:
- Asbestos Awareness
- Asbestos Operation and Maintenance
- Supervision of Asbestos Abatement Projects
- Inspecting for Asbestos Containing Materials in Buildings
- Asbestos Project Designer
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
The pandemic has disrupted life as we know it and caused restrictions on public gatherings. How can Environmental, Energy, Health & Safety professionals learn from each other, and exchange ideas? For 2020, The North Carolina Manufacturers Associations (NCMA) is hosting its Environmental Energy Health & Safety (EEHS) School as a virtual event.