EI has performed hundreds of asbestos building surveys at commercial, residential, and industrial facilities. We assist clients in determining the most practical approach to manage asbestos-containing building materials. EI’s asbestos management services include:
- · Training according to EPA MAP
- · Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Plan development
- · Management Plan Development and Implementation
- · Response Action Determination
- · Air Monitoring and Analysis (PAT ID# 09023)
- · Abatement Design and Project Management
EI’s Training & Compliance Centers offer a full complement of asbestos accreditation training courses, both federal and state-specific. View the full list of courses here https://ei1.com/services/training/asbestos-courses/
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
Electrical Hazards in Higher Education: Is Your Campus Safe?
Electrical safety is an important consideration for colleges and universities, as many aspects of campus life rely on electrical power, including classrooms, dormitories and as well as research and athletic facilities. Safety measures should be put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of students, faculty and staff, and to protect against electrical fires, electrical shock and static spark, as well as other hazards.