EI's COVID-19 Professional Services >> more info <<
EI provides comprehensive, turn-key asbestos and lead-based paint consulting services. Through a multi-phase approach of inspection, in-place management, and abatement oversight, EI provides clients with practical and cost-effective solutions for the management of asbestos or lead-based paint hazards.
EI has performed hundreds of asbestos building surveys at commercial, residential, and industrial facilities. We assist clients in determining the most practical approach to manage asbestos-containing building materials. EI’s asbestos management services include:
- Training according to EPA MAP
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Plan development
- Management Plan Development and Implementation
- Response Action Determination
- Air Monitoring and Analysis (PAT ID# 09023)
- Abatement Design and Project Management
The EI Training and Compliance Center also offers a full complement of asbestos training courses including:
- Asbestos Awareness
- Asbestos Operation and Maintenance
- Supervision of Asbestos Abatement Projects
- Inspecting for Asbestos Containing Materials in Buildings
- Asbestos Project Designer
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
Being a long-time woodworker, I was always a big fan of Norm Abrams and his show, The New Yankee Workshop. One thing you could always count on was Norm, before powering up a table saw or any other shop equipment, would implore his viewers to “be sure to read, understand and follow the safety instructions that come with your power tools.” It doesn’t make any difference what the equipment is; forklift, aerial lift, scissor lift, hard hat, respirator, etc., manufacturers all advise potential users to read the instructions that accompanied the equipment.