EI has performed hundreds of asbestos building surveys at commercial, residential, and industrial facilities. We assist clients in determining the most practical approach to manage asbestos-containing building materials. EI’s asbestos management services include:
- · Training according to EPA MAP
- · Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Plan development
- · Management Plan Development and Implementation
- · Response Action Determination
- · Air Monitoring and Analysis (PAT ID# 09023)
- · Abatement Design and Project Management
EI’s Training & Compliance Centers offer a full complement of asbestos accreditation training courses, both federal and state-specific. View the full list of courses here https://ei1.com/services/training/asbestos-courses/
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
It is estimated that 5.6 million or more workers are at risk for occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens. OSHA requires employers provide training to any employee that has the potential to be exposed to bloodborne pathogens or other potentially infectious materials (OPIM). OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030 (the standard) applies to all workers in the private sector, as well as civilian employees of Federal entities.