EI hearing conservation professionals provide a full range of services, including:
- Mobile Audiometric Testing
- Web-based audiometric data management – AudioAssessor®
- CAOHC-approved audiometric technician training courses
- Hearing Conservation Program audits
- Employee and management training programs
- Noise exposure measurements
- Audiometer calibration checks
- Test booth background noise checks
MOBILE TESTING FLEET
EI has both the reach and capabilties to meet the mobile audiometric testing needs of our clients. Our fleet boasts trucks, vans and trailers which travel to workforces throughout the continental United States. The newest addition to EI’s mobile fleet is a Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van which comes equipped with the latest audiometric technology built into a high class and comfortable testing environment.
EI is a proud member of the National Hearing Conservation Association.
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
Ladder safety is critical in the workplace to prevent accidents and ensure the safety of employees. Each year in the U.S. there are more than 164,000 emergency room-treated injuries and 300 deaths that are caused by falls from ladders. An estimated 81% of fall injuries treated in hospital emergency rooms involve a ladder. In most situations, ladders were used improperly. The most frequent ladder injuries include broken bones and head injuries. This is why it is crucial for employers to comply with ladder safety requirements set by regulatory bodies like OSHA and ANSI.