- Mobile Audiometric Testing
- Web-based audiometric data management – AudioAssessor®
- CAOHC-approved audiometric technician training courses
- Hearing Conservation Program audits
- Employee and management training programs
- Noise exposure measurements
- Audiometer calibration checks
- Test booth background noise checks
EI is a proud member of the National Hearing Conservation Association.
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
OSHA describes arc flash as “a phenomenon where a flashover of electric current leaves its intended path and travels through the air from one conductor to another, or to ground. The results are often violent and when a human is in close proximity to the arc flash, serious injury and even death can occur.” I had never experienced what an arc flash incident looked like until I attended EI’s NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) 70E training course and saw a video example of this phenomenon.