EI's COVID-19 Professional Services >> more info <<
- Mobile Audiometric Testing
- Web-based audiometric data management – AudioAssessor®
- CAOHC-approved audiometric technician training courses
- Hearing Conservation Program audits
- Employee and management training programs
- Noise exposure measurements
- Audiometer calibration checks
- Test booth background noise checks
EI is a proud member of the National Hearing Conservation Association.
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
Section 313 of the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) requires owners/operators of facilities, with 10 or more full-time equivalent employees with covered operations meeting certain North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes, to submit a Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) Form A or Form R for each TRI-listed chemical manufactured, processed, or otherwise used in quantities above reporting thresholds by July 1 each year.