EI’s team of Certified Safety Professionals (CSPs), Safety Engineers, Structural Engineers, and Level 1 and Level 2 Qualified Person (QP) for Fall Protection on Vertical and Horizontal Systems provide support to General Industry and Construction clients to evaluate fall hazards and provide practical solutions to safeguard employees from these hazards. Our team of professionals conduct fall hazard inspections and audits of manufacturing facilities, industrial complexes, construction sites, and commercial facilities to evaluate fall hazards when employees are required to work from elevated walking working surfaces. Falls from elevated work surfaces continue to be one of the leading causes of fatalities in general industry and construction.
Our staff can provide assistance with the proper design and use of passive fall protection systems and active fall protection systems. EI’s safety professionals also routinely provide authorized persons and competent person fall protection training. Our on-site training courses are designed to provide site specific training for the unique fall hazards at your facility or on your construction site. The following is a summary of offerings provided for fall protection:
- Fall hazard assessments for General Industry and Construction
- Fall protection engineering design and installation
- Fall protection equipment selection, training, and use
- Development of site specific fall protection programs, policies, and procedures
- Compliance audits for General Industry (1910 Subpart D) and Construction (1910 Subpart M)
- Inspection of fixed and portable ladders, stairs, walkways, mezzanines and roofing
- Inspection of supported scaffolding, mobile scaffolding, scissor lifts, and aerial lifts
- Calculation of required fall clearances for active fall protection systems
- Inspection of active fall protection systems and equipment (harnesses, lanyards, connection devices, anchorages, etc.)
- Site audit to evaluate proper use and care of fall protection equipment
- Authorized person and competent person fall protection training
IN NEED OF OUR SERVICES?
In today’s workplace, safety and compliance training is more important than ever. Having a comprehensive program in place is essential to protecting your employees and customers as well as your business. Safety training and compliance can help reduce workplace accidents and injuries, protect the environment and prevent legal liabilities. In order to accomplish this, EI recommends using the “Triple T” method when developing training: Tailored, Transparent and Timely.