ACTIVE SHOOTER TRAINING
In the event of an active shooter situation, having the knowledge and confidence to act quickly and effectively is critical in order to save your life as well as the lives of others.
• Definition of an Active Shooter
• Where Active Shooter Incidents Occur
• How to Respond to an Active Shooter: Run, Hide, Fight
• How to Prepare for an Active Shooter
• How to Develop an Active Shooter Mitigation Plan
• How to Respond to Police and Emergency Services Arrival
• How to Develop Company’s Message to Media and Families Involved in Active Shooter Incident
Will the Adoption of the ASTM E1527-21 Standard Practice Result in an Increased Phase I ESA Cost?
EPA’s Final Rule approving the ASTM E-1527-21 became effective on February 13, 2023, meaning that the updated standard may now be used to satisfy the All Appropriate Inquiry (AAI). This is a critical development for property purchasers seeking to qualify for the bona fide prospective purchaser (BFPP) safe-harbor defense to property liability under Federal and some state Superfund laws. EPA’s approval of the ASTM E1527-21 Standard came by a notice of Final Rule published December 15, 2022, following an extended review process.