ACTIVE SHOOTER TRAINING
In the event of an active shooter situation, having the knowledge and confidence to act quickly and effectively is critical in order to save your life as well as the lives of others.
• Definition of an Active Shooter
• Where Active Shooter Incidents Occur
• How to Respond to an Active Shooter: Run, Hide, Fight
• How to Prepare for an Active Shooter
• How to Develop an Active Shooter Mitigation Plan
• How to Respond to Police and Emergency Services Arrival
• How to Develop Company’s Message to Media and Families Involved in Active Shooter Incident
Climate Action in Financial Institutions Initiative: Inspiration for the PCAF Global Accounting and Reporting
Welcome back to our Banks, Borrowers, and Climate Change series! In case you missed our introduction to the series, you can read it here. Our first blog in the series, “Banks, Borrowers and Climate Change: How Disclosure of GHG Emissions Will Impact the Lending Process for Publicly Traded Corporations” is also available. The bottom line: The SEC will require public companies, including banks, to disclose annual carbon emissions from their operations in their annual report.