EI's COVID-19 Professional Services >> more info <<
Confined Space Rescue
This course is geared toward the specific needs of the client ranging from 1 to 5 days of training. It offers a comprehensive coverage of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146 and meets all applicable training (including ANSI and NFPA) standards. The classroom sessions introduce the student to the regulatory requirements. The field exercises teach the techniques necessary to efficiently and proficiently perform the duties of a Confined Space Rescue Team.
Courses are usually held at the clients facility, but can be conducted at one of our training facilities. We strongly encourage the use of the clients facility and equipment in performing rescue drills. However, our rescue training simulator can be utilized if facility access is unavailable.
What You Will Learn
- Description of OSHA 1910.146
- Development of responders responsibilities
- Ventilation basics
- Lock-out/Tag-out 1940.147
- Respiratory Protection requirements, maintenance drills
- Rope/Rigging/Mechanical Advantage/basket operations/permade and impromptu harness construction, ascending, descending, patient care, plus multiple practicals